What is Faith Promise Missions?
- Faith promise is a voluntary offering. We are to bring our tithes and offerings to God's house. The tithe is required of God. An offering is voluntary.
- Faith promise is requesting an extra blessing from God so we can give back to him.
- Faith promise is relying upon God to answer our requests.
- Faith promise is receiving God's answer.
- Faith promise is returning to God what He has given.
How do I give to Faith Promise?
- Each week on your tithe envelope, there are three columns: Budget Offering is your tithe, Promise Mission Offering will be the Faith Promise Offering and will go toward the missionaries we support monthly, Other is for any ministry or monies designated to other funds in the church other than the general fund or faith missions.
Where does my Faith Promise Money Go?
- We support almost 30 different missionaries or organizations each month here at SBC. Every time you contribute to Faith Missions, your money is put directly into an account that is sent to these missionaries every month. For the safety of our missionaries, we have elected not to list their names, but have listed their organizations below.
North GA Crisis Pregnancy Center
Other Missions We Support:
We also support Southern Baptist, Georgia Baptist, and local missions through our tithes and offerings each week as well as through special designated offerings. These include but are not limited to the GA Baptist Children's Home and our local Associational Office, which we support monthly, and other local charities and ministries. We also have special offerings throughout the year such as the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering or the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering.